VoIP (Voice over IP): Asterisk PBX
SaaS: Asterisk PBX
Asterisk is a free and open source framework for building communications applications and is most commonly used as a PBX. This package includes a subscription to our VPS Starter hosting plan. Features include: IVR, Voicemail, Unlimited Seats, SIP Trunking†, call queues, fine grain control, custom recordings, and more… You can view a video displaying the features and capabilities at the official project website, https://www.asterisk.org/.
We will build and configure your server for you, as well as provide support for the Asterisk software to the best of our capaibilities, including communicating your concerns with the software’s developers on your behalf.
A number of configuration options are available including additional seats, and a web based GUI control panel allowing you to configure seats yourself rather than paying for them. These include additional costs based on their expected maintenance requirements, a bargain compared to common hourly rates.
- CPU: 1
- Memory: 1GB
- Storage: 25GB SSD
- Free Transfer: 1TB
- Easy Upgrade Capable
- 10 Phone Seats (Expandable)
Every plan includes the following features at no additional cost:
- Asterisk Pre-Installed, Configured, and Ready to Use
- Full SSH Access including root privileges
- 24 Hour Expert Support via direct E-mail
- Webmin Control Panel (Not PBX related)
- Free SSL Certificate from Let’s Encrypt
- Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
- Server-Side Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus
- 24/7 Monitoring of your Server & Website
- Enhanced Security Measures
- HTTP/2 Support for Improved Mobile
- Daily Backups of important server data, Asterisk configuration, and user data
- 12 Months of Backups Retention
- Expandable storage capacity
- Easily upgrades to meet your growing needs.
- 14-Day Free Trial!
If you order during business hours you will be contacted within a few hours. Otherwise you will be contacted within 24 hours to complete the fulfillment of your order. Asterisk configurations vary based on an individual organizations particular needs, and this takes time to communicate and gather. We will contact you in this timeframe to discuss the specifics of your deployment.
- †SIP Trunking is what allows your PBX to communicate with traditional telephone service. SIP Trunking requires service from a 3rd party provider. We can recommend affordable SIP Trunking services.
$95.00 / month with a 14-day free trial