VoIP (Voice over IP): Asterisk PBX
Asterisk PBX for VoIP and office phones
Asterisk is a free and open source framework for building communications applications and is most commonly used as a PBX. Features include: IVR, Voicemail, Unlimited Seats, SIP Trunking†, call queues, fine grain control, custom recordings, and more… You can view a video displaying the features and capabilities at the official project website, https://www.asterisk.org/.
I will build and configure your server for you, as well as provide support for the Asterisk software. This includes configuration of IVR, adding or removing extensions, and communicating your concerns to the software’s developers on your behalf.
- CPU: 1
- Memory: 1GB
- Storage: 25GB SSD
- Free Transfer: 1TB
- Easy Upgrade Capable
- 10 Phone Seats (Expandable)
Every plan includes the following features at no additional cost:
- Asterisk Pre-Installed, Configured, and Ready to Use
- Full SSH Access including root privileges
- Fast & Expert Support via direct E-mail, phone, and chat
- Webmin Control Panel (Not PBX related)
- Free SSL Certificate from Let’s Encrypt
- Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
- Server-Side Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus
- 24/7 Monitoring of your Server & Website
- Enhanced Security Measures
- HTTP/2 Support for Improved Mobile
- Daily Backups of important server data, Asterisk configuration, and user data
- 12 Months of Backups Retention
- Expandable storage capacity
- Easily upgrades to meet your growing needs.
Orders placed during business hours are processed immediately. Orders placed outside business hours are fulfilled within 24 hours.
- †SIP Trunking is what allows your PBX to communicate with traditional telephone services. SIP Trunking requires service from a 3rd party provider. We can recommend affordable SIP Trunking services.